Fort Mill Property Management
We can Help Manage Your Fort Mill Rental Property
Do you own property in the Fort Mill area that you need to rent out? We offer Full Service Property Management Services. We will completely manage your rental property so that you don’t have to!
The Benefits of using Carolinas Dynamic Realty
- Rental Market Analysis
- Complete Marketing Plan
- Promotion To Qualified Tenants
- Our Agents To Show Your Property
- MLS Property Listings For Other Agents To Show Your Property
- Background & Credit Screening Of Prospective Tenants
- Lease Negotiations, Preparations, Review, Execution, and Enforcement
- Security Deposit Collection
- Rent Collection
- Regularly Scheduled Interior and Exterior Inspections
- Maintenance Resolution
- Emergency Contacts
- Monthly Account Statements
- Funds Sent Via Direct Deposit To Owner
Inquire About Our Property Management Services
Our Committment To You:
To Get Your Property Rented As Quickly As Possible, For Fair Market Value, To Paying Tenants, and Maintaining It That Way!
Fort Mill Area Information
Fort Mill, also known as Fort Mill Township, is a suburban town in York County in the U.S. state of South Carolina, and a suburb of the city of Charlotte, North Carolina, and is near Rock Hill. Approximately 10,811 people live inside the town's corporate limits as of the 2010 Census with a total of 36,119 people residing within the entire urban area.
Fort Mill township is home to notable businesses such as Continental Tire the Americas, LLC., Domtar, Mood Media, Springs Industries, URS Corporation's Nuclear Center, and serves as the headquarters of Carolina Crown Drum and Bugle Corps, DCI World Champions in 2013. Source From Wikipedia